Long Island Snow Plow Insurance
Independent agency serving the insurance needs of snow removal businesses in Long Island and all of New York since 1981.
If you’re in the snow plow business, you understand how critical it is to keep your vehicles in working condition. That way, when a storm hits, you’re ready.
The right insurance coverage can help you meet this need and can protect your business from costly lawsuits.
Apple Insurance Agency can help you research rates and coverage options from top insurance companies in order to find the best combination of coverage and price.
About Snow Plow Insurance in New York
If you earn an income by providing snow plowing services to either residential or commercial properties, you will likely be required by law to carry snow plow insurance. Your contact may require this as well.
A typical snow plow insurance package might include a BOP with general liability, workers’ compensation, commercial vehicle insurance, and other coverages that provide protection against costly lawsuits.
- General Liability Insurance – broad coverage for your business and activities
- Commercial Property Insurance – protection for your commercial property
- Business Auto Insurance – coverage for commercial vehicles
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – protection from the rising costs of lawsuits
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – coverage that helps you take care of your employees
Every business is unique – talk to Apple Insurance Agency today to find out how to get the best service, price, and value on snow plow insurance in New York. Give us a call at 631-412-8934 or request a free quote.